Company Section boys will wear a navy blue Boys' Brigade shirt with Boys' Brigade tie and plain dark trousers with a black leather belt with chrome Boys' Brigade buckle and plain dark footwear. An armband worn on the right arm above the elbow upon which the following shall be worn:
- awards as per the awards regulations
- where the boy is an NCO the appropriate badge worn at the bottom
of the armband, viz:
- lance corporal: one-barred chevron with its point downwards;
- corporal: two-barred chevron with its point downwards;
- sergeant: three-barred chevron with its point downwards;
and an armband worn on the left Arm above the elbow upon which shall be worn awards as per regulations.